Here you will find answers to the questions that we are most frequently asked. We hope you find the answer you are looking for. If not, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What taxes do I pay when buying a coin?

The purchase of gold (Vienna Philharmonic coins, gold  for investment in bars or coins) is tax-free. VAT is payable on silver coins but the rate varies between 10 and 20 per cent depending on the workmanship, finish and sales price.

How can I apply for a job at the Austrian Mint?

Job vacancies at the Austrian Mint are advertised in the principal daily newspapers or posted on this website.  Here you will find detailed information on the application process and the documentation you will need to present.

Where can I get the magazine DIE MÜNZE?

All members of our coin club receive our customer magazine by post four times a year. If you are not a club member, you can take out a subscription to the magazine.

bitte warten...